Here at DCLC, customer satisfaction is our top priority. In this section we have compiled a few topics that we've deemed worth mentioning or that have been inquired about by customers in the past. As always, if you have a specific question or concern that isn't addressed here, please feel free to contact us!
- All sales are final - unless an obvious mistake has been made with your order (i.e. you received the wrong product), all product sales are final.
- We are not responsible for shipper/carrier mistakes, delays, theft, etc. - all orders are shipped via USPS, with tracking numbers available. Priority shipped orders also include $100 insurance. Once a product leaves our shop, it becomes the responsibility of the carrier. We will always attempt to assist with any issues that may arise during shipping/delivery but are not responsible for circumstances beyond our control. If you are concerned about theft of your package, please contact us for your tracking number so that you may monitor its location and take the proper steps to ensure someone is able to receive your package when it arrives.
- International Orders/Shipping - We will gladly ship internationally, and greatly appreciate the support. Please be aware that rates vary greatly by location, and in some instances adjustments may have to be made to shipping costs. Once your package leaves our borders, we are no longer able to track it. We are not responsible for loss, damage, or theft that may occur in transit or customs inspections/processing. Customers are responsible for any/all taxes, fees, duties, etc. that may be collected before delivery. We will NOT falsify package contents or value. Please be aware of your country's fees prior to purchasing.
- Warranty/Guarantee - All products are inspected and guaranteed to be free of defects upon leaving the shop. in the case that a used or "scratch and dent" product is sold, all information regarding condition or potential flaws is covered in the item description. By purchasing such an item, the customer agrees to purchase the item in "as is" condition. All Drew's made items are warrantied against maker/crafter failure, meaning if damage or failure to function occur as a result of a maker/crafter error, we will warranty the item and either fix the problem or replace the item. Loss, theft, or customer inflicted damage (unintentional or otherwise) are not warrantied and we are under no obligation to repair/replace such items. In such an instance, the item will be evaluated and repair/replacement options will be given at that time. In summary and for example: if the snap on your item fails and you need it fixed, we will gladly do that. If you go swimming in the river and destroy your wallet in the process, we will NOT replace that item.
- User Care - Once an item leaves our shop, it is the customers responsibility to take proper care of their items. Leather is a natural item, and can be damaged easily if not cared for. NO LEATHER IS COMPLETELY WATERPROOF. Please be careful around water. Do not shower with your leather watch strap on, etc. etc. We are not responsible for maintenance/repair/replacement of items caused by neglect or intentional damage. Occasional application of a quality leather conditioner should be all your piece needs. We will be happy to condition your piece for you if you'd like to send it in.
- Ready to Ship/In Stock Items - Items labeled as in stock or ready to ship are items that are currently completed and ready to be packed and shipped on the next available mailing date. There is no guarantee of same day shipping on these items. We are rurally located and typically make it into the Post Office a couple times a week. Ready to ship simply means that there will be no wait for production of these items.
- Made to Order Items - Most of our items are produced in a "made to order" fashion, meaning that production begins AFTER the sale is made. Wait times will vary depending on the current workload. We have a high demand and a single crafter/maker with limited shop hours, so wait times are often high/long. We recommend contacting us prior to purchasing to inquire about specific wait times. We are definitely not the fastest out there, but we guarantee your satisfaction upon receiving your item. Please visit the "Turnaround/Lead Time" page for additional information on wait times.
- Custom Items - We have a strong, highly demanded custom program here at DCL. All custom order sales are handled privately with each customer. Full payment is collected before any custom work begins, and all sales are final. Estimates as to lead time/turnaround are given as estimates only and are SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Certain events out of our control may delay the progress of your order. That being said, sometimes orders are also completed early. As always, it's best to contact us and we will provide all of the information you'll need so everything is clear up front.